SOLD OUT - We are currently out of stock of Mukti Cork Blocks. Blocks purchased today will be despatched on 2 April
Buy 2 and get 15% off the second block. Your discount will be applied at checkout.
The Mukti Cork Yoga Block is your new BFF on the mat, providing you unconditional support, and assisting you with safe alignment throughout your whole practice.
Designed in Australia with contoured edges for comfortable restorative yoga practices. Cork offers a gentle firmness not found in foam blocks, allowing you to feel secure and supported in your practice. Cork will increase in grip with sweat, providing you with a safe, non-slip surface for heated classes.
Our cork yoga props will allow you to deepen your practice, create space, support your spine and pelvis in seated asanas, and provide stability in balances. They’re wonderful modifiers when you’re not quite ready for a full pose.
Made from 100% renewable, sustainable, sturdy cork harvested from certified forests without cutting down the tree. After harvest, the thick and rugged bark grows back, resulting in no harm to the tree.
There are no toxic chemicals used in the manufacturing of our cork yoga blocks. Kind to the earth and kind to you.
- Sourced from renewable, sustainable cork trees in Portugal.
- No harmful, toxic chemical additives.
- Durable solid structure
- Easy-to-grip surface
- Comfortable contoured edges
- Naturally resistant to mould and mildew
- Colour: natural cork, no dyes used in manufacturing.
- 800 gms 9 x 15 x 23 cm
Care and cleaning
With the right care, our cork blocks are designed to last a lifetime.
- Display and store out of direct sunlight.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and allow to dry completely.
- Do not clean with harmful chemicals or immerse in water.